1/17/2013

Birthday, became 26.




A day after heavy snow covered with my country Japan, I turned 26 years old on 15th January.


Needless to say, I can live because of all people around me (of course including you ;)). I've been illness for a decade I once told you. I was totally useless, did nothing but hurt myself, wrist cutting, overdose, as if I was on the brink of killing myself at that time. There were hundreds or even thousands times when I thought it's far better committing suicide than living such a dark surroundings around me.


However, I've come to the turning point. My doctor told me last time that I will be able to stop coming to the clinic if I'm fine until the end of this year. In other word, I have a chance to be cured completely.


In 2012, I started part-time-jobs while other friends near my own age work full-time. If they found me that I'm not a full-time worker with this age and want to laugh, then laugh. Am I lazy person? Well, I don't think so. It seems I'm just a slow starter and I'm proud I actually have places to work after my life with terrible sick which once looked like a tunnel without any way out.

 I want to be a person who is honest. No song and dance, no hiding, no pretending, especially on this blog. If you feel that way to me, that means you truly understood me.



Thank you again for reading this blog. I deeply appreciate and like all of you. If you have trouble with something, feel free to tell me. I'd like to help you like they did when I had a huge problem.

I'm sorry for writing such a personal thing.... Well, my new life has just started! Let's enjoy together ;)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations for overcoming all thse hard times !!!! We should go to a french bistro some time and enjoy!!! ご誕生日おめでとうございます!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ;) Ohhhh, French bstro!! That's good!! I hope to go together soon :D
      ありがとうございます!!

      Delete