5/31/2012

Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden.


Yesterday I went to Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, or simply called Shinjuku Gyoen by myself. Truth be told, I have been there more than 10 times but always surprised how big it is and how change the nature is. I myself had been stranger here in Tokyo until I moved here in early 2011 ( just before the terrible earthquake devastated north and east Japan). Before that, speaking of Tokyo for me was the place where massive people walking here and there. "Tokyo is NOT a place to live!" I thought whenever watching it on TV. But here is something TV never show; there's a plenty of parks!


Shinjuku is a big, huge city in Tokyo. There are tall buildings crowded in the center of the city, countless people working. And in the middle of that, this garden located! You can see Sakura. or cherry blossom in the spring, enjoy having lunch boxes and frinks under that. Also, you are able to see the color of leaves changing from green to yellow or red in the autumn. Everything happens such the business district. I can't imagine!


There are other adorable parks here in Tokyo, but maybe it's next time;)

No comments:

Post a Comment