12/31/2018

Goodbye 2018! ;)


Unlike previous years, if not a decade, 2018 was one of the most peaceful years for me. I dedicated myself to read old novels, taking photos, and drawing in my room. And most importantly, once again, I felt that I love what I'm doing. I know bad thing happens anytime. It could crush me badly, or change my life once and for all. Like they say, "When sorrows come, they come not single spies. But in battalions"
  Yes, bad things hit me hard during 2018, and sometimes I felt as if I lived between a series of tragedies. I had to change a job twice (mind you, leaving a job within a few months is highly unrecommended in Japan), I fell in love with someone and broke up suddenly. However, it didn't stop me from having green tea in the morning, reading books on train, or drawing a small sketch in the night. I guess I'm making some progress to deal with it while keep myself calm. My gut says the year of 2019 would even better than 2018, and I'm so looking forward to it :)

So, here are my favourite pictures taken in 2018. I hope you feel something special as you see them :)


















Let's see in 2019 again, shall we? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment