12/01/2018

10-course Kaiseki cuisine, a traditional Japanese meal course :)


 At 25th floor of a fancy hotel, there is a cool Japanese restaurant. One day, my friend and I went to there to see what the food is like :)


 Started with a glass of sparkling wine, they serve colouful dish with seasonal ingredient and autumn leaves. Like many other traditional Kaiseki(懐石料理) dish, they also remind me of Autumn and upcoming winter.


Good thing about Kaiseki cuisine is that you can taste wide range of food, from sashimi to seasoned rice, and that's why I love it, so enjoyable :)




 Oh, I forgot to take photos of some other dish! XD



 Okay, let's take a walk before getting back to home.



 Early December is one of the best time to come to Japan. It's still not so cold, and autumn leaves are so fascinating! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment