4/18/2016

Cherry blossoms and cakes :)





 As cherry blossoms were full boom, I sensed the spring had finally come, and soon the temperature gets even more rise. Its pink flowers deeply evoke me of emotions of both farewell and encounter: In Japan, schools start in April, as well as most of the freshmen joining in their companies. 
 For me, time passed so fast that there were very few moment to go out, like last year, walk along the streets to see cherry blossoms. I spent time for working, and enjoyed cakes in cafes. Perhaps I should have gone out to take pictures of cherry blossoms rather than being cafe. Well, it's okay. I'm alive with fairly nice condition. As long as I'm fine, it shows me how the world beautiful every year, every spring.
 So just looking forward to seeing it again, and try to make everyday even more fulfilled ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment