8/16/2019

Photography and painting.


 As a kid, I had always regarded a painter as someone like a wizard. They create something from nothing. They are mysterious, attractive, and beyond my imagination.


 That's probably why I started taking photographs when I was 20s. I thought like, okay, I want to paint, but let's face it, can person like me without any talent do it? As I continued to take photographs, I felt content in some sense. To be honest, I was good at it, and some people even offered me to do it as a job. The point was, however, I couldn't give up painting. So this year, after 10 years since I started photography, I finally bought oil painting brushes and colours, then started out.


 I don't know how it would develop, but I'm quite happy with this current situation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment