3/04/2019

Finished reading "Killing Commendatore"


  Painting and reading were the only things I did in February 2019. Among many books was Haruki Murakami's latest long novel "Killing Commendatore(騎士団長殺し". In his typical unique style of writing and expression, I felt as if I were living in both real world and the world in novel at the same time, and I really appreciate that I can read his great works in Japanese. ( I also enjoy reading his book in English, of course, and it always makes me surprised how good the translators preserve its mood in English) The protagonist of this book is a painter by the way, and the whole story begins with finding a hidden artwork called Killing Commendatore in the attic of his house, where was once belonged to a famous painter. See, you know why I like it so much :)



  I know my painting life has just started. And I hope it's gonna be good to me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment