12/06/2017

Turn into a new page.


 Every Autumn, I enjoy taking a long walk in and around Shinjuku Gyoen park, where is a famous place for painting-like scenery with lots of leaves turned dark red and bright yellow. This year, however, I found it difficult to have such a long walk. Things are getting complicated around me, and I'm planning to work a full-time job in the near future, probably, from early January.
 For many years, if not a decade, I've lived relatively peaceful calm life: reading old novels day after day, cooking three or more meals a day, visiting a local tiny park to sketch. These are my long-time favorite, and I truly love them all. But gradually, I turn my eyes to something new, something I've never experienced yet.







 I don't know if it works... well, who know? But I'm going to do my best for the time being. And of course, I continue to keep coming back here to make posts ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment